Northwest Education Center
Summer Camps and Activities
A Place of Discovery, Exploration and Entertainment
HISTORIC WILD WEST SUMMER CAMP
Enrole Now, space is limited -
June 15th - August 15th Ages 7 - 12
Your child will have an exciting, fun-filled learning
experience at our beautiful Museum!
All our classes and lessons are taught by school teachers and professionals.
Our class sizes are small so your child will be given individual attention.
Your child will enjoy:
- Professional art lessons given by a famous Western artist.
- Country Western music lessons: banjo, guitar, drums and Square
- Native Indian Dances and Drums, Sign Language.
- Quilt making classes from the Western Frontier days.
- Western Prairie Cooking - from the "Little House Cookbook".
- Art lessons and history - Navajo rugs and blankets.
- A Study of 15 different California Indian Tribes.
- The railroad, the Gold Rush, the Wagon Train &l Women of the Wesst.
- Women of the West, Life on the Trail.
- Movies, DVD's "How the West Was Won" and Little House on the Prairie
- Live appearances and entertainment from Native Indians, Western
*** A Schedule of Events will be given at time of Enrollment. ***
You won't want your child to miss this outstanding Summer Camp experience!
ENROLL TODAY - SPACE IS LIMITED
Call Miriam Justice, Owner/Director for a free tour - or to Register.
626-201-8204 - or - 626-351-0691
2060 and 2050 North Lincoln Ave., Pasadena, CA 91103